Home Helpers Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Helpers Caregiver Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Helpers

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Joliet, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very relaxing atmosphere I felt very comfortable in my interview. I felt very relaxed I was able to talk with ease and very comfortable. The paperwork that I was filling out with very easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client hurt your feelings   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Home Helpers

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Home Helpers (Lansdale, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very good. They ask you questions to make sure that you are invested in caring for seniors and provide plenty of information regarding your duties. They are up front about all aspects of the job and ask if there is anything you're not willing to do or are uncomfortable with, for example personal care. They are very sweet and professional, although a bit disorganized. They make sure you are a caring and honest fit for this type of job and provide plenty of information.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with personal care?   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Helpers in November 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview within 2 days, the interview was more of an introduction to the company, it seems like if you're interviewed, you're automatically hired. That was my experience anyway. They just told me about the work and asked if I was interested. They had me come to a one day orientation/training day, and began finding clients to match me up with. It took about a month to fill up my days with consistent clients. But that did not last.

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate pay.