Home Instead Senior Care Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (New York, NY).

Interview

Did not get offered a job, but the interview process was fairly easy and relaxed. I received an email about the days and times for when they did their interview and I replied that I was available for both times. The person who did the interview was nice and very informative about what the company does for their patient, what my potential positions responsibilities were and what to expect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Gainesville, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online and came in to interview with the staffing coordinator on a Friday. The next Tuesday, I had a second interview with the general manager. Both were very honest and open. I felt like they were really taking the time to get to know me personally & professionally

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time you had an issue with a fellow employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Name a specific task you completed poorly and how would you have done it differently? What did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Walsall, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Walsall, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

I initially sent a speculative application to the Owner after knowing it is a new office branch in the West Midlands region.
    I received an email reply from her and she invited me in for an informal discussion about my CV and my career aspirations and goals.

Subsequently in next the following months, she contacted me again notifying me that the role is available and encouraged me to apply for it.
    She then told me that she would have to go through the formality of the recruitment process which I felt confident that I would pass.
    The first stage of the process was the telephone interview, which consisted a series of generic questions about what I know about the role and then testing me on what I know about Home Instead Senior Care as a brand.
    The Owner then invited me to a face to face interview, which I treated as the second as I previously did have an informal discussion with her.
    Repeating the first meeting, she made everything relaxed although somewhat very formal which I expected - being this as a second interview.

Overall I felt that it was an extremely easy recruitment/interview process as I have worked in healthcare administration previously and gave her a lot of insight about what is expected from the government in terms of regulations and audits.
    As a result of this, without any hesitation from her side - she offered me the position.