Home Instead Senior Care CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.1

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

interview was fairly easy, in order to be successful at the job you need to enjoy working with the elderly. They do hire nursing students and offer pca class

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions, but you are required to have 6 references and every single refernces must respond.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Straightforward process with a few brief questions about your employment history and having a flexible schedule. It was an easy interview for upcoming nurses that are starting out in the nursing field. I would recommend this company.

Anonymous Employee in Arnold, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Arnold, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied through e-mail as response to a job listing on Craig's List. I was then contacted and asked a few questions for phone interview. I then scheduled an appointment for an interview and went into office for training and filling out paperwork. During the interview I watched videos from owner of company and met with a recruiter and was given information and explained the process of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Owasso, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

It was quick, filled out an application, got a call to come in the next morning, sat down with Linda and Paralee to discuss my work history and values, filled out paper work and was hired that day, I then came back the next day for training. Training took 2 days I just shadowed a person all my shift.

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Cheyenne, WY) in April 2014.

Interview

Good process, spent some time with manager, Profile on work ethic, learned the system on staff. spoke with staff. Spoke with leadership team and spent some time with Human Resource Team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Orlando, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

The process was good, no pressure or nervous for me that day, the lady in the HR department was very kind and nice, she did everything went smooth and make the interview go really well for me and at end told that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• I think the main question was " what make different to the others to have the position as a caregiver"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Winter Haven, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Called me quickly for interview, whole process was fairly quick. Asked easy questions. Made me very comfortable with family atmosphere. Got a lollipop for the torture lol Very direct and to the point. Only about 30-45 minutes. Overall best interview I had out of three that month. Discussed pay and everything right then. I did not negotiate.

Interview Questions

• What are one of your weaknesses at this kind of job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Norwood, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

It took 3 weeks to get feedback,got there on time,had to wait on the interviewer for more than 10 min.Very basic info needed,it didn't feel like they really needed to employ.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken care of an elderly person before?   1 Answer