Home Instead Senior Care Client Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Client Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I had two interviews. One was with the person who would be my direct supervisor. She explained the job logistics and the qualities they were seeking for the position. We also discussed my background. The second interview was with the franchise Owner/Manager. This interview was similar to the interview with the Client Care Coordinator Supervisor. It was a get-to-know-you type session with a questions and answer type interaction. No tricky questions, however.

Interview Questions

• No tricky questions were asked. Both interviews were relatively relaxed, informative interviews. I was administered a personality/placement test to determine if I was suited for the specific job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Client Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wetherby, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Wetherby, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

I initially rang Home Instead enquiring about a CAREGiver role. I went through a telephone interview and was invited for a formal interview.The interview was done in a relaxed, friendly environment by the Care Manager. I was made to feel welcome and like I would be joining a great team/company if I was successful. A couple of days after I was offered a CAREGiver role but after discussing my previous experience I was asked if I would be interested in the Care Coordinator role. I was and accepted this role instead.

Interview Questions