Home Instead Senior Care Home Health Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Home Health Caregiver Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

1.9

Home Health Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was easy. They ask you if you have any experience. After the interview, they do call your references, so make sure you have good ones. It took about a week to schedule orientation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Overland Park, KS) in August 2016.

Interview

Greeted, made comfortable, asked and answered questions, discussion about experience. Visited about me and lifetime journey. Discussed their needs and asked about my needs. They made an offer and called me later that same day with the position and start date.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in caregiving?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very well done. I received an initial phone call interview a couple days after applying online. The hiring manager explained the company and the job well. That was followed up by a one on one interview in person. The interview process was quick and began training the next week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Valdosta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was brought in to the "meeting/training" room and interviewed by a staff coordinator and trainer. They were very professional, easy going and very approachable. They gave me plenty of time to explain my answers and asked direct questions. I didn't feel rushed or intimidated. They were kind, polite and respectable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Caregiving would be a good fit for you?   1 Answer
    • How much experience have you had in the home care field?   1 Answer
    • Explain a time where you needed to calm down someone in a professional setting. How did you handle it? Were you successful?   Answer Question
    • Describe yourself to us. Do you find yourself approachable? Open to teamwork?   Answer Question

Home Health Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Interview was not high stress. Very conversational. I felt like my interviewer listened to my answers and the interview had a great flow. Left with a great feeling about the company.

Anonymous Employee in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Northbrook, IL).

Interview

Very easy and fast. They ask for all available hours and days you can work. If you mind working around smoke,dogs,cats or whatever. If you mind lifting. Basically what you prefer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Louisville, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a bit long but exciting at the same time. The staff was very patient and explained the company policy and expectations thoroughly. They made me an salary offer, took my picture for my ID, ordered my work shirt all at the same time after completion of training I had a shift waiting.