Home Instead Senior Care In Home Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care In Home Caregiver Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Huntsville, AL) in March 2015.

Interview

She was very nice & knowledgeable. Gave me a lot of info on the job. I saw the commercials on tv a lot lately. So, thought I would just call them up and see what I could find out on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to be bonded. Idk what it meant. It's just a temp job, and that was ok with me. But I'm not able to be bonded. So, I'll keep looking.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

In Home Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

The interview was relaxed and enjoyable. It was conducted by one person who interviewed myself and two other applicants at the same time in a group setting. I think that was my favorite interview process, EVER! I had never interviewed in a group like that before.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you changed someone’s mind and what was the outcome? Their reaction?   Answer Question

In Home Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care in January 2018.

Interview

A pleasant conversation where I was asked about who I was and why I thought I would be a good caregiver, my background in caregiving, how I would respond in several situations, my availability, etc. The interviewer gave a background of the company and answered any questions I had about the job. I was also asked to do a drug screen.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Greensboro, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application online. Was contacted 2-3 weeks later. was instructed to fill out a packet of about 15-25 interview/related experience questions along with personal information before the interview. Was called in for an interview, set up an appointment, did the interview and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Portland, OR) in October 2009.

Interview

I received a phone call almost immediately from the moment I inquired. The woman who contacted me answered all of my questions and set me up for an interview the next day. The office was professional, warm and friendly. The interviewer made it comfortable and reassuring. Their interviewing process was comfortable yet professional.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time in your past work experience that is not your most proud moment and how you would do things differently now".   Answer Question