Home Instead Senior Care Caregiver, CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.3

CNA Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Rome, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was nice. You go to an initial interview with one person. She did not really ask many questions about me, she made sure i had all the tools i needed like license, insurance, ect, and told me i needed to go get a vehicle driving report along with a TB test, then i would meet back. The second meeting was with 2 other people, and its more like a class that you take to learn procedures and the way things work with home instead. It was very informative but it honestly felt like forever. Yes they provided snacks.

Interview Questions

• Availability is asked so that they can find the time and place that is right for you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

Professional interview which last about 30 minutes. Then talked about my training and getting CNA at Red Cross. We talked about my family values and experience. Went over some of my references.

Interview Questions

Home Instead Senior Care Response

Apr 16, 2019 – Owner

Thank you for posting a review......we try to speed up our process.

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Portland, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

Intense, long, multiple interviews with upper management. Laborious process. Time frames not adhered to. Communication was poor. Commitments not followed through on. Interviewer was disingenuous and provided inaccurate and misleading information