Home Instead Senior Care Hha/Caregiver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Hha/Caregiver Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Hollywood, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Went in to office during spcific hours, filled out application, took copys of dl, ss card, certificates and called back with in a week for interview , checked refferences, backround check (fbi), drug pee test...and hired..

Interview Questions

• How would I take care of some one...   2 Answers

Negotiation

None , pay scale depends on client and hours available.

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Hampton, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online then they emailed me and had me go to a Hiring event at a hotel just days later. they had 4 different people at tables doing the interviews. they were really nice gave out waters and mints. There were about 10-15 people there when i went. the event was on a Saturday from 8am-1pm. i made sure to show up early at 8am. Monday they are gonig to get together and pick the best 10 people to hire.

Interview Questions

• when are you available?
      can you cook?
      Do you mind driving clients to appointments?
      Do you mind assisting clients with getting dressed/bathing? male? female?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. She asked average questions nothing too hard. It was only about 20 minutes long for me. They called me the next day and said they would like to continue with the hiring process and if could come in to fill out some paperwork. You get a pretty big stack of papers to fill out. She then gave me options and dates for all the training I would need. Drug test is required at orientation & a background check which you have to pay for.

Interview Questions

• What topics do you think seniors enjoy talking about?   1 Answer