Home Instead Senior Care Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Home Instead Senior Care Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Atlanta, GA) in July 2018.

Interview

Owner called me directly and sent message through LinkedIn. He asked a few questions over the phone and then scheduled a time to meet face to face to go over job description in detail and review my resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Application was entered online. I was called and briefly questioned by HR representative, then an interview was scheduled. It was fine. First impression of the interviewer was that she seemed distracted and/or too busy to be there.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as a leader or a creative individual?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Montgomery, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Owner talks about himself the entire time. There are no formal interview questions. He tells stories about the "good ole days" and jobs he had in the past. He spoke negatively of his past employees and even some of the current ones. Everything was very negative.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a heart for seniors?   1 Answer

Home Instead Senior Care Response

Mar 22, 2019 – Owner

There are always formal interview questions. One of the first things we always do is review the applicant resume to ensure we know the scope of word preciously performed. This is obviously a... More