Home Instead Senior Care Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

2.5

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care.

Interview

Phone interview with basic funcionability questions. Allergies to pets? can you pass a background and drug test, why do you want to do this type of work?
Then an in person interview. Basic meet and greet questions. I was internally promoted so I dont know what the questions for this job would be.

Interview Questions

• There really wasnt anything difficult about the questions. They are straight forward as they can be. The person doing the interview wants to know that you can think and speak at the same time with minimal supervison. Its that simple. The main thing you need to be able to do is have a completely clean background check and a clean drug test. You would be surprised how many people cant do that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Memphis, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews. I was told later that I would not have gotten the position except for a strong cover letter. I met with Regional Director, followed by two more interviews with the owner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating my offer. But they did provide benefits, matching 401k, paid sick leave and maternity leave (I was pregnant at the time of the interview)