Home Instead Senior Care Personal Support Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Home Instead Senior Care Personal Support Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Home Instead Senior Care

1.5

Personal Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Sudbury, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Greater Sudbury, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was rushed and done after being employed for a couple years. I had called to see if there was any shifts available since I had not heard from anyone in a year to find out for some reason I was put on the "inactive" worker list and they did not even know I was available. I was given the standard forms to sign, was asked a few questions and then given 2 questionnaires to fill out. It was easy but as I said, I felt rushed and not a lot of information like pay rate etc was explained. I had to email the person later for clarifications on a few things but she did clarify them.

Interview Questions

• Why is at home care important   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Home Instead Senior Care

Personal Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Home Instead Senior Care (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a standard interview process,not tedious,very friendly HR personnel.it was a smooth process.
    Working with this company has been a very experience for me,flexible shift ,they always try to fit a shift into ur schedule.worklife balance

Interview Questions