Home Office Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Home Office Interview Questions in London, England

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Home Office (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly discussion on experience and core competencies covering employment in the Civil Service. 2-person interview panel comprising Hiring Manager and another senior manager from the area in which you will be working. Went into reasonable depth on CV and asked questions directly relevant to experience. Lasted approx one hour, conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Use of different project management methodologies and examples where you employed them   Answer Question

Fast Stream Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Home Office (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Compentency based application form and basic numeracy and verbal reasoning; economic assessment centre with short answer questions to test understanding of basic economics; a technical report about a contemporary issue in government (prepared) and a non-technical report describing concepts in plain English.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you have worked in a diverse team   Answer Question