Home Paramount Pest Control Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Home Paramount Pest Control

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was scheduled quickly after I applied, connected with the HR Manager on LinkedIn and was brought in 2 days after applying. I had a phone interview a year or so prior, which went well however they do not pay for the talent they expect to utilize, rather underpay and overwork. HR Manager told me I was their guy and he would call me the next day to meet with the Daughter who handled legal, then it would be time for negotiating salary, benefits. However I never got the call and only a month+ later heard they had filled the position - see underpay, understand underpay.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in multitasking, especially when family dictates priorities, family first, customers second.   2 Answers
    • Then it was made quite clear that money spent was the families, they kept a keen eye on spend, spend no more than necessary.   2 Answers

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in November 2012.

Interview

Had several interviews over a four week period. Was offered a job almost immediately once the background check was completed. Drug test and driving record required.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered, I countered, they accepted.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

they call you in for a face to face with the manager, they ask you all the same boring questions all interviewers use. nothing special, the manager seemed very uninterested in me but the other woman who was also sitting in the room seemed very excited to have me there. (i later found out i was hired because i wasn't as "pretty" as the other interviewee and i wouldn't distract the technicians)

Pest Control Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Home Paramount Pest Control (Baltimore, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

Was only asked about past pest control experience, and about my ability to peddle pest control services. It was all fairly random. They didn't really ask for specifics. They asked just how hungry I was to sell. I replied that I could use a ham sandwich and some potato chips..BBQ would be my favorite. A cold bottle of Yoohoo would seal the deal. I think that is how they whole thing went. I could be wrong.

Interview Questions

• How many years of pest control experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase? HA! They advised me that I would get a "base pay" of $300 a week. If I sold enough (I forget the ridiculous amount), I would get commission. Never saw a dime of any commission I should have earned.