Homesite Group Business Insights Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Business Insights Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Homesite Group (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager called me for a phone screen. He asked me to go over my resume and tell him the projects I have done. I explained to him all the projects that I have done relevant to the position and also explained to him all the skill sets I have which were required to perform that particular role. After the interview, I heard back from the recruiting manager that they want to set up an onsite round with me in Boston and I will be notified about the time and date for the round. I never heard back. I tried contacting the recruiting manager and my mails were not getting delivered to the manager. I then contacted the recruiting manager on LinkedIn and he told me that he has left the company and he doesn't work there anymore. I mailed the hiring manager then asking him to give an update on this process and I never heard back from him as well. All in all, a horrible experience. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions