Hometown America Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hometown America

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hometown America

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hometown America (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview process included, in order: an HR interview over the phone followed by a Manager interview on the phone and then in person, Caliper personality evaluation, CEO phone interview--comprehensive but worth it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were able to persuade, what was the outcome?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Hometown America

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hometown America (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Submit the resume and if selected, the Regional Manager may call you for a phone interview or the Human Resources department would call for a phone interview. Next the regional manager would set up a face-to-face interview at your cost. They may have you back for a third interview once they have come down to the top 3 candidates and contact you if you were selected for the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. This is the job, what it pays. If you ask for more you were disqualified and went on to the next applicant.