Homeward Residential Mortgage Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Mortgage Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Homeward Residential (Addison, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

This place basically spat on my resume, and treated me as if I was some college student looking for their first gig right out of college. Mind you, I have 8 years experience in this industry, with my most recent 5 yrs in Loan Origination and Mortgage Servicing Management, and they call me about some Customer Service job. Finally, after I lay into the fantastic recruiter about the substance of my resume, they then call me back about a position I'm more qualified for. After messing around with him, trying to schedule an interview time with a Director (who apparently had no power to make any decisions), they asked me to interview for two other (lesser positions), using the guise that I had potential. Mind you, I've been promoted twice at every company I've worked for an I have a strong manage background... But I have potential. To top everything off, they wanted me to prove my mortgage worthiness by performing some mortgage magic show for an audience of 50 people. Well, isn't that the point of a panel interview? Not to mention the fact I had to do four interviews for the joke of an operation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing... Absolutely nothing. This place is a total joke. They drag you through this Ringley Brothers two ring circus act for no reason. I think that they're just stunned that any sensible person would ever apply there.   1 Answer

The offers were total insults to the body of work on my resume. The offers were all low ball, and you'd be better off being unemployed for you have any type of true mortgage experience.