Honda Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorchester, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda (Dorchester, SC) in February 2016.

Interview

meet with sr engineer who was friendly enough. asked about my technical experience, asked about school. gave me a couple of prints to look at and determine best way to manufacture part. interview took about one and a half hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honda

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Honda.

Interview

Multiple levels of interviews. Initial is with potential immediate supervisor, then manager and possibly next level management.

Interview Questions

• What policy do you not agree with but follow in your current workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Raymond, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda (Raymond, OH) in June 2008.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. We went over my resume and talked through all of my extracurriculars and research. Also we talked about my experiences working on cars. Despite the uptight look of the uniforms everyone is friendly and relaxed.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Honda.

Interview

Two level interview..first interview with senior engineer and engineers...second interview with head of department,head of division and senior engine...HR will call in two weeks time if successful...if no call,thats mean u did not get the job

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda.

Interview

It was good and the senior staff was very helpful. Though some questions were difficult. They conducted written test after which interview was held. There were around 50 candidates for written test out of which 20 were shortlisted for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were from machine designing, mechanics of solids, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

written round and hr interview

Interview Questions

• torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM, why .   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda in September 2011.

Interview

one gd on current topic and one interview.
    initial communication: about yourself, your role model, what you want to be/do next etc..

Interview Questions

• most unexpected: about family background   1 Answer