Honda Siel Cars India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda Siel Cars India Interview Questions

Updated Nov 2, 2017

2.8

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Vellore (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

After the PPT, there were two consecutive tests of aptitude and technical with very limited time. Based on the tests shortlisting was done, then there was a design test which tested on Engineering Drawing skills and basic design questions. Then there was a GD round for 12 people each with general topics. Based on the GD round, shortlisting of candidates was done.
    The next day was interview round which included both technical and HR questions. The result was declared the same evening.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, your family background and your interests?   1 Answer
    • What are the projects you've done and explain them? What are you're favourite subjects and field of interest?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join Honda and not Maruti Suzuki?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)).

Interview

5 step - 2 written tests (1- aptitude, 1 - technical) , 1 GD (abstract and technical types) , 2 interviews (1- short technical, 1 - hour long interview with a mix of both technical and HR skills).
    1st round of interview was conducted by technical heads along with HR executive.
    2nd round is with the SVPs of HCIL.

Interview Questions

• They asked pretty much simple questions,though tricky. The questions were mix of technical and HR. Technical questions were too easy. HR were mostly focused on relocation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Vellore (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Minimum requirements is 7 CGPA with no current back logs, and then there is written test comprising of questions on engineering drawing, vibrations, dynamics of machinery etc.
    Those who get selected are in for a one on one interview and again there are technical questions that are asked in this round.

Interview Questions

• Find the frequency of vibration of a particular spring mass system? (interviewer drew the diagram on paper)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I had applied for the process through Campus Placements. The process consisted of 5 Rounds,
    Round 1 - Aptitude test (fairly simple 30 questions in 15 minutes time)
    Round 2 - Technical Test (30 minutes test, moderately difficult)
    *1 st Eliminations Here*
    Round 3 - Group Discussion (General topics for 15 min in group of 8-10 students)
    *Eliminations*
    Round 4 - Personal Interview at College (More Inclined towards technical)
    Questions
    1. most likely from productions such as metal extraction process, welding techniques, other manufacturing processes
    2. From Automobiles for eg different components used in automobiles their types, uses, alternatives etc.
    Word of Advice: It is not expected from you to answer all the questions so if you are 100% sure only then answer, otherwise admit that you don't know that. Don't try to fake them, they regularly take interviews and thus have a lot of experience.
    *Eliminations*
    Round 5 - Personal Interview by higher Honda Management (More Inclined towards HR)
    Following questions were asked in this round of interview
    Q1 Tell me about Yourself
    Q2 Who is your Role Model?
    Q3 Why is Kejriwal not your Role model
    Q4 According to you what would be the 5 must have qualities in a leader?
    Q5 Do you think you have those?
    Q6 What kind of person is MS Dhoni, what would be his greatest strength?
    Q7 Why do you think sachin did not proved to be a good captain?
    Q8 Who would you choose the PM of India from Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Nitish Kumar and Arun Jaitely? and why?
    Q9 If you are given the task of rating a company or for example metro station, what would be your criteria? And why?
    Piece of Advice for the whole Process
     Stick to the basics - DON'T Fake anything, Draft proper Resume (BEWARE there should be no grammatical error), nicely dressed, good body language (Sit Upright with relaxed shoulders and Arms on your Thighs, avoid unnecessary hand movements i was constantly judged on these things), listen carefully what the interviewer is asking and answer accordingly, calmly. If you miss on anything what the interviewer had asked politely ask him to repeat. To have confidence read a lot about the company.
    Some of the questions which were slightly towards technical domain that were asked in this round from students were
    1. Describe the layout of the place where they had done their internships
    2. If you happen to do internship at both private and government organisations, which place did you like the most and Why?
    3. If they had done any projects, some cross questions were asked about the same.
    *In this round technical knowledge was not tested, but how your personality is was tested.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. or anything you want to tell us   1 Answer
    • Who is your Role Model?   1 Answer
    • As my role model was not kejriwal so he had asked why did not you consider him as your role model?   1 Answer
    • According to you what would be the 5 must have qualities in a leader?   1 Answer
    • What kind of person is MS Dhoni, what would be his greatest strength   1 Answer

GET After Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Entire process took place in kolkata. First round was an simple aptitude one. basic ques were asked which can be answered with little practice. It was followed by technical round (again pen and paper) ques covered were from all topic with more emphasis on ic engine. Shortlisted students proceeded to gd round followed by one technical and one HR round . panel was really supportive and friendly overall process was very hassle free and systematic enjoyed a lot.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Test followed by technical test, group discussion in group of 5 and finally two interview rounds with HR and Technical team. Aptitude test is very basic and easy. Technical test can be cracked with a revision of Of basic mechanics and thermodynamics.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

The process consists of a written round with technical and aptitude questions.
    After clearing the written round there is a HR round which is quite simple.
    The test was of good quality and tested the technical skills properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to be at HONDA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was certainly no kind of negotiation as i had applied for the internship.

After Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Kolkata (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

A total of 4 rounds - 1 Aptitude Test (Technical + Normal Aptitude), Group Discussion, Technical + HR Interview, Technical + HR Interview (Senior Management).

The Aptitude Test contained certain difficult Technical questions, the GD round was short (approximately 5-10 mins. total). It is imperative to put your point across quickly and take part in the discussion.
    Both rounds of interview involved a panel of one HR Manager & one Technical Executive. The first round was fairly technical, while the second round was more inclined towards HR aspects.

Interview Questions

• Working of Internal Combustion Engines & related terms.   Answer Question
    • Terms and concepts related to latest automotive components such as variable transmission, spark ignition system etc.   Answer Question
    • Role of an After Sales Engineer in the Industry   Answer Question

GET - IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in August 2014.

Interview

1 written round, easiest ever, they just gave me the sheet and went for like 30mins. Everybody was cheating.

Total 4 Interviews, 2 Technical and 2 HR.

They were really easy and nothing difficult was being asked.

Interview Questions

• General questions only. Family Background, Hobbies, Career Achievements etc.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhiwadi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Bhiwadi (India)).

Interview

Interview round comprises of 3-4 rounds...though 1st round is the qualifying round.