Honda of America Mfg. Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda of America Mfg. Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

applied online and heard back within a month with a prescreen document. a week after handing in the document i got a call to schedule for an interview with an HR consultant. a week after that i interviewed with two associates from the department that they thought best fit me. both interviews were pretty straightforward and all interviewers were very polite and easy to keep a converstation with.

Interview Questions

• all questions were pretty straightforward. ie: most difficult task you had to complete and the difficulties you faced on the way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honda of America Mfg.

Anonymous Employee in East Liberty, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (East Liberty, OH) in February 2013.

Interview

Applied online and underwent a two stage interview process entirely over the phone spanning a few weeks. First interview was with an HR representative who asked generic questions and typed every word that I said. Second interview was with my future mentor and supervisor with great conversation over each of my responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you received insufficient information to complete a task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (Marysville, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume online, got a call back within a few days to schedule a phone interview with HR.

HR Interviews you and if they like you, you will be interviewed by an engineering department.

There was no on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a problem with a partner and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call scheduling a phone interview. The phone interview started off with the interviewer going through my resume and asking me about my work experiences and my experiences with student groups. Then he asked of a lot of STAR "tell me a time when" questions. They took a long time to get back to me, so I called asking what the status of my application was, and they told me to wait again. The next day I received an e-mail saying I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with two team members with conflicting ideas.   Answer Question