Honda of America Mfg. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda of America Mfg. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2017

2.7

Assembly Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

The process is not long once your in you are good to go jut have all of your paper work ready

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to stay for long periods of time and can you work weekends   Answer Question

Auto Quality Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

A phone interview then in-person interview. Very easy process. The phone interview was mostly a company overview then some behavioral questions. 2nd interview was only behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. Pretty much just checking to make sure you have no prejudices.   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

There is one interview for the HR intern positions. You will be interviewed by a HR manager or manager located in one of the plants.

Interview Questions

• How would you influence an individual on a team with different goals and values?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Internship Interview

Interview

I was contacted by phone and I was given a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. or something like that.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

applied online and heard back within a month with a prescreen document. a week after handing in the document i got a call to schedule for an interview with an HR consultant. a week after that i interviewed with two associates from the department that they thought best fit me. both interviews were pretty straightforward and all interviewers were very polite and easy to keep a converstation with.

Interview Questions

• all questions were pretty straightforward. ie: most difficult task you had to complete and the difficulties you faced on the way.   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Interview

I haven't had one in a long time. The people doing the hiring have a really BAD reputation though! Just be honest and let the cards fall where they may.

Interview Questions

Interview

Standard interview process with behavioral based questions, template series of questions, not too bad. One round of interview with manager of the role and then one round with HQ locations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One round

Equipment Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg..

Interview

Went through their hiring agency and then had the opportunity to interview onsite at the plant. Interview went well just did not have enough experience necessary to obtain the job.

Interview Questions

• How did you satisfy a customer recently.   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (Marysville, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online, bypassed phone screening, met onsite for very casual interview. The interview was very casual and laid back with the hiring managers. They didn't ask stupid questions and appreciated a truthful answer.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweet Home, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (Sweet Home, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

process was simple two people in interview, going over experience and work ethic. wanting to know technical ability, learning curve, dedication and how you work in a team environment. Then they decide to make you an offer or you may be passed along to other managers to attempt the same thing.