Honda of America Mfg. Staff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honda of America Mfg. Staff Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Engineering Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in June 2013.

Interview

Not difficult. Interviewee looked to learn who you were as a person and what you strive to be as a professional. Phone interview, 1 on 2 interview, plant visit, etc. There are mass hiring events for young professionals where they can interview anywhere between 3 and 30+ people at a time.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream job? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? It's not required, but do you have automobile experience?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honda of America Mfg.

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (Marysville, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

target interview. First a phone interview, then the standard targeted interview of a small group of people asking you questions about when this happened, tell us what you did. You had engineering, HR, etc. This is standard if you have studied interview processes. They were very up front with benefits discussions at the interview. I guess they figure if you got that far, you can discuss that,.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when people didn't listen to you, and you needed to fix a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was given an offer within a couple of weeks, the only issue I had was how slow it was, it took actually 3 months from when I applied for the job to even get an interview. Negotiation is not much, they have standard monetary rankings.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. (Marysville, OH) in January 2008.

Interview

The process is basically using the common STAR system. A lot of profiling type of questions where you need to state the situation, describe the task, the actions you took, and the results. The interview is very impersonal. Questions are pre-packaged and not customized to learn any more or less about each interview candidate.

Interview Questions

• When you encountered a time where you didn't know the solution to a problem, how did you know where to go for information? Use the STAR method.   Answer Question

Engineering Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in June 2011.

Interview

thorough professional well organized. team was competent and conducted a well rounded view of position and company. the company well represented. kept the candidates well being at hand. considered all aspects of employment company culture fit was important. facilities were clean and modern. personnel was educated and represented the company professionally. proud to be part of the team

Interview Questions

• what you looking for in company   1 Answer

location