Hondros College of Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.6

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hondros College of Nursing (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy interview, but the lady who did my interview was very rude the entire time. When I asked her if i could have her contact information just in case I had any more questions she was very unpleasant baout it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hondros College of Nursing in April 2016.

Interview

Passed a phone interview. It went well and I actually enjoyed speaking with the two ladies who interviewed me. My in-person interview was even better. It was a panel of 4 people, and we engaged in conversation. I received an email after from one the interviewers; he told me he enjoyed talking with me and I have a bright future ahead of me.

Sadly, I received a phone call saying everything was perfect... but they chose another candidate. I assume because of my experience level at the time. They said they'll keep my resume on file. Everyone was extremely kind and pleasant to speak with. It was a tough rejection, I must say!

Nursing Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hondros College of Nursing (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I first spoke over the phone to a recruiter and she was very up front about the position expectations including the benefits, schedule, and salary which made it easy to decide the position was the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I wanted to be in education.   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hondros College of Nursing (Columbus, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first then in person interview if selected. The questions were pretty basic. It was explained how the process works in that the phone interview was just basic questions. This was to see the compatibility of the position with my education and experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job? They also want to know your current salary and the salary you are expecting.   Answer Question

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hondros College of Nursing (Westerville, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director of Nursing and the Human Resources Manager. The interview was agreeable and low key, asking the usual questions pertaining to the position I was applying for.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Agreed to work for what they offered.