Honey Baked Ham Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 3, 2017

1.3

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Orange Park, FL).

Interview

It great because I got the job I started in the same week the pay was good great manger every it about team work it changes learn more stuff than anything

Shift Manager Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called back to work for the company after they closed the first initial location I worked for as a glazier and front house cashier. It was a simple easy going conversation and I was asked what I would like to come back to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• What would be my minimum salary requirements to come back to work for the company?   Answer Question

Behind the Counter Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franconia, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Franconia, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Filled out application and asked when I was available to work. That same day I was sent an email asking to fill out bank information so that I could receive direct deposit. I filled it out and it went through pretty quickly. I was then asked how many days I could work during the holiday rush.

Interview Questions

• What are hours that you can work?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vestavia Hills, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Vestavia Hills, AL) in November 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard. I was hired on the spot. Basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary. We sat down and went over my personal life; including hours available and previous employments. Don't be too shy in these situations. Go in knowing what hours you are available and what skills you have. Be honest; both with yourself and the employer.

Interview Questions

• There were normal questions. Available hours, previous experience, etc. Don't expect anything too crazy.   1 Answer

Retail/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Seasonal employee interview: I walked in, asked for the manager, and was taken to the managers office. Asked basic questions, and was hired immediately. It was a very easy, low key, interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible with availability

Glazer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

Very simple all it takes is a call and if you seem like a good person you will be hired. It is easy to bring friends along with you as well if they are good workers. The owner in Indianapolis is Mike Kalb and he is a very good boss. He does expect you to be on time and work your butt off but he pays for lunch and the pay is good.

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate

Cashier Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Tustin, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application. Went and met with the manager talked about our availability and skills. Was called into work after a couple days. Got hired because during the season it gets really busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Backshop Glazer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

After submitting my application I was called for an interview. They asked basic question about my work ethic and any prior experience I may have had. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Explain one time you had a quick turn around deadline and how did you complete the task?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honey Baked Ham in October 2011.

Interview

After seeing a post online for seasonal workers at Honey Baked Ham, I called the number listed. A week later, I got a call back and a phone interview consisting of an explanation about the job and seasonal hours I could work. We scheduled a 1:1 interview where I was asked about my knowledge of the company and previous work experience, so pick some aspects of your last job that show experience in retail and recruiting customers with email/phone number/ect. I was also asked what my previous employers would say about me, especially pertaining to scheduling, flexibility, and reliability. Like "What hours can I work?" and "Do I have a car?". The store was quiet and felt pretty laid back, so good communication won't be hard. Prove you have some people skills and you'll be offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Give your own definition of customer service   1 Answer