Honeywell Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Applications Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Applications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I submitted my resume during the career fair and followed up with the recruiter. Received a call for interview after a month of submitting the resume. The interview with the hiring manager and his team was the only interview round I had to go through to get selected for the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions related to my previous work experience and projects as they were relevant to the skills they required for this job position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Director of Engineering as a "cold call" because someone internally gave him my name and experience. I told him I wasn't looking for another job, but I'd be a fool not to at least look into it. I was quickly scheduled for and interview with a peer engineer, Engineering Manager and Director of Engineering. After 4 hours of interviewing I met with HR. HR offered me a position that same day. I crunched the numbers regarding what I would be giving up in benefits and what I would be gaining and shared a "break even" salary number with HR along with a list of other items for consideration. I was still obligated for some dollars under my current employer's plan, and I had reached 4 weeks of vacation tenure at my current employer. Honeywell responded by meeting my salary "break-even" point, giving me 4 weeks of vacation as my baseline to start and a 10k bonus. I accepted the offer. They performed a routing background check and drug test. I worked with the hiring manager to start 2 weeks from the offer acceptance so I could give my current employer the option of maintaining my employment to transfer current projects. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Deep dive on a complex project I had led with follow on questions regarding specific situations in the project where I made critical decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We negotiated in 48 hours. HR has the ability to flex the system. Don't be afraid to challenge the vacation policy. If they want you, they care little about a few extra dollars or days vacation.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Simple and direct programming questions only.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

We have been able to accomplish this through an unrelenting commitment to quality and efficiency. We aim that with Continuous process improvement and lean principle are standard operating procedures which have yielded impressive value and benefits to our customers throughout.

Interview Questions

• How to Control Power Generation Through PLC .   1 Answer