Honeywell Interview Questions in Baton Rouge, LA | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

i applied and had an initial phone interview with a recruiter type. Then i was offered a phone interview with HR representative. I was called in for a panel interview on site for a final in person interview.

Interview Questions

• how i deal with situations and daily tasks in previous position   Answer Question

Early Career Engineering Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

The application processes was rather easy as i applied online through the Honeywell Careers page. I had a phone screening interview that was rather easy, just a few questions about myself (previous experience, few behavioral questions, etc.). I was then emailed about two weeks later about the moving to a second interview at a hiring event in Baton Rouge. The interview was with an HR person and a Plant Manager. The interview was relaxed and laid back, no real pressure, the conversation was organic as i was able to ask questions back at the same time. I was notified of an offer within a week of having the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was already set for the most part,but with decent benefits.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview. A phone interview, the a day long in person interview. No unexpected questions. But, they were at no point straightforward about what the job entailed. This program was advertised as a great opportunity for young engineers to gain a lot of experience quickly. It's actually a contingency program. If you're considering taking this job, make sure you ask about the fact that you will be working as an operator during contract negotiations. From this interview, I had no idea that was part of the job, let alone the main function of the program. Just know what this job is so you can ask the right questions.

Interview Questions

• Walked through my resume, then two generic behavioral questions. Nothing technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

the process took about a month from the date I applied online. I was referred by a recruiter through my university career fair. I did a phone interview and waited a week to get a second interview scheduled. it was a recruiting events.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very fast response from HR recruiter

Senior FIeld Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in September 2009.

Interview

I had been laid off from Projects at Honeywell and I found a position that fit my skills in service. I applied with Honeywell again and was well received by the hiring manager. The interview was simple and relaxed. I was asked to judge my skills for the work that this position required, but was not overly tested.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever argued to management on a point of safety and if so how?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much negotiations really.