Honeywell Interview Questions in Brno | Glassdoor

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Honeywell Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Honeywell (Brno (Czech Republic)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was nice.... I expected something harder. In the first interview made the interview with 4 managers. In the next level with 2. And in the end, I receive and offer.

Interview Questions

• What the main difference between C and C++?   1 Answer

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Brno (Czech Republic)) in April 2014.

Interview

They contacted me from HR, because they had found me through LinkedIn. We had few calls about possible job offers for me. Later I was invited for an interview. It included 2 tests: english language test and C language test.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about object oriented programming principles (like templates etc.).   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called me from HR a told me what they offer (salary etc.).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Brno (Czech Republic)).

Interview

I was contacted by a university friend who already worked in Honeywell (referral). I sent my CV to him and after few days I've been contacted by HR of Honeywell who invited me to personal interview.

The interview started with hiring person (HR) where we talked about my past experience in previous job and my university backround (mainly about my diploma topic).

Then I was given a test in basics of C and C++ and a test of my english knowledge - some gramatics, understanding of technical text, and ability of conversation in english.

Afterwards I met and talked with a technical leader of the group I've been subsequently hired into.

Interview Questions

• For me as a fresh graduate it was quite difficult to talk to the USA manager over the phone during the first interview as I've never talked to english speaking person over the phone before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As I didn't have much previous experience I was not in good position for negotiation. Anyway the conditions were simply great so I couldn't refuse :-)

Systems Engineer/Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brno (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Brno (Czech Republic)) in March 2012.

Interview

I've applied for the position of Systems Engineer, despite the fact I didn't have a university degree at that moment, which was one of the requisitions.
    After a first phone call, which was held in my native language and part was held in English, I was invited for face-to-face meeting at the site.
    This meeting was partly held by a recruiter with common questions regarding my characteristics and experiences in Czech and English. Then we were joined by my future manager to discuss my responsibilities and I was introduced to the position more closely.
    After that I've received and English test and one technical test for the position I was applying.

Because I was still an undergraduate at that time, I wasn't offered a full-time position, but part-time position. So I could focus on my university degree while working.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst characteristic you have for this job?   Answer Question