Honeywell Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2010.

Interview

Lengthy, and confusing with all the moving parts and multiple contacts.

Negotiation

Short, direct and open conversation grounded in facts.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview by several managers. It turns out in my case that each had some interest in me for their department. The really good news: they compete to get you, so you get the best offer. In my case however, the guy who wanted to make the best offer had to hold because his director was in the hospital. When I was eventually transfered to his department, I immediately got a raise and a promotion.

Interview Questions

• If you hiring for this company, what particular reason would I have for hiring you (what's in it for me?)   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job. I didn't know that negotiations could occur, so I took the offer.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was basic questions about yourself don't me nervous they wanted great communication skills they were looking for some to complete their bond.It was easy and they were a few technical questions asked most very simple related to the branch.It was front of a panel consisting of hr and technical personnel.

Interview Questions

• ABOUT WHAT WILL MAKE STANDOUT AMONGST THE OTHERS THEY ARE GOING TO INTERVIEW   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the the interview.
    they asked about my past exp and all related to embedded systems... the fields I am currently working in.
    Overall ok ok difficulty level...
    not too hard not too simple
    The HR person asked about past salary and negotiated for what they wanted

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Aptitude tet, 50 questions 60 minutes time, 3 rounds of interviews with different managers, HR round, offer & then hiring. Lots of questions from panels and HR. GD&T, past experience, case studies, decision making and many more. Negotiation took lot of time.