Honeywell Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Electronics Technician Interview Questions

2.3

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Honeywell (Coon Rapids, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat at conference table with Supervisor and HR each asking questions. They both wrote down my answers to their questions. Supervisor asked questions about my experience and HR asked about Honeywell behavior expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I should be offered a job in that department. Describe a time I had a new process and how did I relay to co-workers and did co-workers reply positively.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2010.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was great! Questions were easy and the interviewers were relaxed with ease of communication! The interviewing parties were inexperienced to what the appropriate questions and answers should be asked to identify actual position knowledge. The focus was more on my cover letter, than my relevant skills!

Interview Questions

• Why should I select you and not the next candidate?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an extra dollar!

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is very simple, as is the interview. You are asked 3 very simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation