Honeywell Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

3.1

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Excellent! Quick turnaround time to offer. They spent tune helping me understand culture people and processes. I would recommend to everyone who is interested in Honeywell. The benefits were also shared which gave me a better perspective of what to expect before I accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview for an industrial engineering internship. I was interviewed by two people, very relaxed interviewing method, focused mainly on questions regarding group work and some personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where a project didn't go as planned. How did you and your group react to the problem?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell in October 2016.

Interview

They e-mailed me asking me if I was available on Friday and I agreed. I showed up and I was taken to a small conference room with two other engineers where they first had a pack of white sheets. Each sheet had a question. Most of it was behavioral but afterwards, it was technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had unclear or insufficient instructions and the professor/manager was out of contact.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Provo, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

At the beginning, the interviewer explained the interview process. We began with a review of my resume, and then I was asked about my educational experience. Next, I was asked some behavioral-style questions. Lastly, the interviewer described what the timetable looked like as far as an offer was concerned. The interview lasted about 40-45 minutes in total.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

the process took 3 weeks, I applied through a employee refer,
    1. hr interview
    2. manager interview
    3. technical interview
    4. hr screen
    remember that they don't sponsor any visa, and most of the project require clearance

Interview Questions

• different between process and thread
      what you learn in your master study, what's your project
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Went to career fair, then the next day, got called for a follow up in person interview. The interview was standard behavioral and scenario question.
    A week later, HR called to setup a phone interview with a manager. The phone interview was pleasant, went over the resume, we also scheduled another in person interview.
    The face to face interview consist of a tour of the facility, meeting people who works in the department, a formal interview with questions on experiences.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weakness,
      Why should we hire you?,
      A project/job that you demonstrated leadership,
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. There was a focus on security related questions and the ability to gain and maintain a security clearance. Because of the nature of the work, the interviewers were not able to explicitly talk about what gets done in very much detail, which made most of the interview questions be vague or focus on my work experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about various projects I worked on, and challenges I faced while working on said projects.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Had a phone interview and interviewer was friendly and made the interview seem not so intimidating. Very easy and general questions. Phone interview was very short, around 11 minutes. They said they would get back to me within a week, but it's been over two weeks and I have not heard anything from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview went very and was straight forwards. Seemed very laid back and relaxed. Know the company history! Very typical behavioral questions. Name a time when.... How would you react if.... etc. Make sure to ask for the contact information of the person that you interviewed with as I made that mistake and never recieved any follow up on the status of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I only went in for a behavioral interview. They asked typical "desribe a time when you had to..." Make sure you know the STAR interview response method and you should do fine. They were very professional and overall the experience was positive. I interviewed with the engineering manager and someone from HR. Even though I was not offered a position, I would happy to try again in the future with this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you wer faced with a challenge and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question