Honeywell Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana | Glassdoor

Honeywell Interview Questions in Gurgaon, Haryana

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

I applied through campus placement; first there was an online test and the shortlisted students went through a PI the next day. HR and Technical panelists sat together, the person responsible for technical round wasn't the least bit interested, the questions were simple; but the interviewer during the whole duration of the interview had a poker face which was demotivating and makes one feel unwanted, still I tried my best to give the interview enthusiastically. In the end they selected the student they were previously in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      A question related to hobbies.
      Tell us about your projects (and further questioning related to the project).
      Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview then HR round in side company and then face to face interview for technical round inside the company premises then face to face interview with manager also in company premises.

Interview Questions

• Being mechanical engineer still want to join b2b technical support why   1 Answer

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Highly partial, volatile, and unprofessional. The interviewers are clueless about instructional design. The interview process focuses on talks around CTC. The skills and talent that you bring to the table hold no weightage. The HR will not even communicate and deliver feedback to you. They will keep you waiting for weeks, even months. Extremely unprofessional place.

Interview Questions

• What are your personal strengths and areas of improvement?   Answer Question
    • What are some of the challenges you have faced at work recently?   Answer Question

I declined because I did not want to be associated with such an unprofessional company. My advise is not to pursue a career with this company.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was conducive and a very interesting comprising of a large numbers of technical and analytical questions and also from business prospective to the company.
    It was hassle free and very early got the appointment letter from the company.
    There were a lot of questions of logical thinking and a way to get out of a difficult problems associated with the client handling in terms of client site management. Interview Process was good and enjoyable.

Flash Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

They will ask you to give written test for flash designer. HR are very good people. They didn't give any chance to complete computer test. Manager will come to you to noly check your speed.

Senior BPO Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There would be 3 or 4 rounds of interview. All would be really easy if you do not try to predict or expect anything. Interviews are nice people to talk, some times they also don't know what to ask

Interview Questions

• Person who will take your interview will have lower communications skills than your so you can't expect what he or she will ask and how.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Stick to the package whet ever you ask. Once you slightly bent, they will bent you much more than you will expect.

Data Maqnagement & Analysis Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

I had applied through consultancy. They took 5 round of interview including written, personality, Hr, manager and sr manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage data in excel by using vlookup, mapping, reports and many things etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This company provide a handsome salary package. you cant think of negotiating with this company.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

-Telephonic

-Video Conferencing

- Panel Discussion

- F2F interview

Interview Questions

• How would you rate a real attitude of a person   1 Answer

Negotiation

Try to negotiate as much as possible.