Honeywell Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.3

Shipping and Receiving Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very traditional. They asked about your previous experience that is relevant to the position you applied for. After interviewing with the Warehouse Supervisor, if you're a good match, you will get called back to complete your training.

PM ACS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview talking about processes used, PM processes and understanding of the lifecycle. In person review with higher level management for a short face to face meeting.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the difference between upstream and downstream ACS products   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Hiring Manager did not seem to understand the job requirements. The position was strategic and large international project directed; however his questions were all related to tactical manufacturing responsibilities (e-auctions, writing POs) for a position that will not conduct e-auctions nor write POs.
    I have 20+ years experience that matched the job description exactly and excellent references from current employees. Believe that this hiring manager had already chosen his candidate and was going through the motions to meet a metric. Neither manager norcompany contacted me to advise that the position had been filled by another candidate

Interview Questions

• I am concerned about your technical ability to perform the job   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

I had the interview while attending an engineering convention. The interview consisted of questions asking which was more important: family, money, career, health, etc. There were as a one on one interview as well as a group interview. I was called for a followup interview but I had already taken a position at another company.