Honeywell Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager was 15 minutes late to call for the phone interview due to recruiter mis-communication. Hiring Manager was very apologetic and interview went well. The positon was not to my liking, so I declined.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

There was a dinner the night before to meet all of the interviewees and then 4 interviews the next morning. Each interview focused on 2 of the Honeywell Behaviors. It was a very systematic interview and feedback was given within a few days. To prepare for the interview, make sure you review the 12 Behaviors and have an example prepared in the STAR format.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell in February 2012.

Interview

It was a campus placement. Group discussion followed by 2 rounds of face to face interview. One of the most grilling interview till date. Strong subject knowledge required . Lots of talented people around.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions related to Labor laws, statuettes, acts. Questions related to business cases and current situations in industries like strikes etc and candidate's view points. Other questions related to Performance management, Talent Management, Compensation etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offers are mostly non negotiable.

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in April 2009.

Interview

email, and 1:1 very formal,