Honeywell Information Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Information Security Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Charleston, SC) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process began with a telephone conference as an initial screening tool in which questions regarding the technical aspects of my experience were asked. After successfully completing the telephone interview an interview in person was scheduled. This was a group interview with the Program Manager, Project Manager, and an Information Security Analyst asking questions to evaluate my potential.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were asked to perform a task that was questionable from an ethical standpoint and how you dealt with that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Charleston, SC) in September 2009.

Interview

The hiring manager was very friendly and seemed helpful. The first interview was very detail-oriented involving very specific questions and networks and security. It was panel interview consisting of 3 Honeywell employees. Each of the employees had certain questions to drill on.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about networks and network security.   Answer Question