Honeywell Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

Was pretty standard, submitted resume, 1 interview with direct manager. Submitted a writing sample. We talked about my education, career objectives, skills, work responsibilities. I also toured the technology center. Very positive experience that made me want to be part of the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

Met through my university. After short review of resume was offered an interview a week later. Met the recruiter on campus and had an interview, average interview talked about my personal experience then work history. Asked about my knowledge of excel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation where you had to use analytical skills.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Went over basic Honeywell developments and then talked about my resume and what I have done. I was asked how I would communicate to people if it wasn't face to face.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite class? What's your least favorite class? Why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview for brief background information. HR generalist. Easy. Next is onsite with hiring managers. There are usually 2 in the career center room of the university who go over general business acumen questions. they are trying to get a feel of cultural fit and intellectual competency. Final round is on site with a large group passing you around to get a feel which team you would be best suited for, and they would argue for you to be on their team.

Interview Questions

• If you were the leader of a team what would you do to be successful?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

They contacted me after a career fair and interviewed me on campus the next day. Most of their questions are behavioral, and assess how you perform or approach different situations or challenges. The questions themselves are easy, not meant to trip you up or surprise you, but they definitely test how much you know about the company and why you want this position more than others.

The last question is a simulation, wherein they present a situation to you and you have to persuade the interviewers.

Make sure you can respond using the STAR method with specific examples of how you've handled various situations in a successful manner. Keep your answers between 1-2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with people for whom English is not their first language?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Scheduled an onsite interview, met with an engineer and the manager. One last phone interview with HR manager and an offer within a few days.

Basic questions about resume, previous work experience, technical test to see how you react under pressure, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what your previous job description entailed.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one in person. Both phone call interviews were very relaxed - informed me about the position, and spoke about my skills/experience. In person I spoke with three Honeywell engineers - they accessed my abilities and informed me about expected qualifications.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through college job fair. I got a call next day morning to schedule an interview. Two people interviewed me, and started with brief introductions about themselves. They asked about experiences on my resume. So be prepared to talk about what's on your resume. Then they asked some behavioral questions. I thought some of the behavioral questions were not easy to answer right away.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last internship the most? What did you dislike about your last internship the most?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (East Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Talk at a career fair then an interview the next day. Interviewed the next morning and received an offer within a week of the interview. It was a very quick offer

Interview Questions

• what factors do you have to consider when switching suppliers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions and personality questions   1 Answer