Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017
1,079 Interview Reviews

2.9

Demand Response Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

The interview started with an email screening where I answered a few questions regarding my experience. The next step was a telephone screening where I went over key qualifications on my resume. The telephone interviewer stated that she was taking over temporarily for another human resource screener that was out on sick leave. After that phone call I received another phone call requesting an in house interview and an email to follow with the details. The next day I received an email stating that the position was accepted by someone else.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked were regarding my experience and whether it was along the lines of the job description.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Three round of technical interviews.
    if you clear first two then its almost done. third round will be manager round.
    HR round will be telephonic like formality

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Great place to work large company spread all over the norh america

Project Manager Interview

Interview

will be detail later during interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First interview consisted of a phone call. Questions asked were about my current position, desired salary. Asked some technical questions to find out if experience matched position. They asked if commute was a problem, years of programming experience, courses taken. Also asked questions about my degree. Finally, agreed to call me again for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Desired salary asked. It might be a bad thing since if you give them a lowball number they will probably offer that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

c , c++ , technical aptitude
    control sys, general aptitude, DSP , LIC, gate questions , SS , recursion, increment / decrement operators , c++ , oops design , XML , class diagrams , c basics , engineering mechanoics, power systems , basic electricals , oops concepts

linear integrated circuits , flash/ram , obj / compile process linking process..
    inheritance , polymorphism, core c, processor , controllers , memeory mgnt , aptitude, attitude

2 rounds of tech intw and one hr and there it ends.

Junior Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume during campus career fair, 1.5 months later was contacted for an initial phone interview. A few days to a week after this I was contacted via email by a different recruiter to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview was at the ACS office and was scheduled to be about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: Favourite courses in school, least favourite courses, talk about your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Interview is too much and atleast 4 to 6 rounds.
    And all are kind of redundant except HR and manager round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.
      Why are you looking for change   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager round and HR round.

Interview

First contact from the outsourced recruiting firm respresenting Honeywell Corp.
    After first phone interview with the outsource firm, have at least 3~4 more interviews
    Final step will be the security check which takes about more than a month.