Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,064 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

In a word, dysfunctional. The interview date and job position changed twice. Schedule of interview changed once I arrived. They never got back to me, so I contacted them and withdrew.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with reports who aren't doing their job?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy interview process if your experience is relevant to the job your applying for. Management is very familiar with processes and procedures to create a lean environment. Interviewing team made me feel very comfortable.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

program given with laptop and internet access for full day, program has to be presented in projector and explain the things you did and interview follows. then manager round and then HR round.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went to Honeywell booth at an on-site at job fair. Talked to recruiter, introduced myself, he took a quick interview and then was selected for a real on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had difficult team members.   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I cleared 4 rounds process. All rounds cleared, HR Pune told me to go home and they will get back.
    Till a week they didnt even contact and when asked for feedback they said you cleared but needs more experience for the role.
    Such a stupid process, I solved complex problems during interview for what so that a HR can just cancel entire process as per their wish. Pune office has worst HRs.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

3 technical rounds will be there. You need to get good to go from all these 3 tech interviews. Usaualy each interviewer checks one area. After this you have a manager level. Its not so challenging. If the first 3 are ok then manager is usaually ok. HR is more about salary things

Interview Questions

• Prepare well on what u did in ur project. They ask on your resume only
      The basics is important in all these cases. If they ask on OS, just refersh ur OS fundamentals also. Prepare your tell me about urself very clearly and crisp   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for the industry standard. They gave that

Dot NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell in July 2017.

Interview

Direct call from Honeywell Bangalore rmz ecoworld
    Technical round -basics questions on .net framework,c#,oops,mvc and SQL server and without using inbuilt function reverse string,what is partial view how to use,and some real time project based question.

Interview Questions

• basics questions on .net framework,c#,oops,mvc and SQL server and without using inbuilt function reverse string,what is partial view how to use,and some real time project based question.   Answer Question

Graduate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Brisbane (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

The graduate recruitment process is very long and a lot of steps are involved. Firstly, I was required to complete a number of online tests, followed by an automated video interview where questions are shown on the screen and you have a certain amount of time to answer. After this (if you are successful), you must complete more online personality tests and travel to their office (which was about 12 hours away from me) at your own expense to complete a 3 hour group assessment and interview process with other graduates. If you were successful at this stage, you then complete another interview (for me it was over video) with the graduate recruitment manager and this is the final step in the process before background checking.

It's a long and (for some people) expensive process but the staff were very welcoming and they get to know you along the way. However it is frustrating when you get to the very last round after a month of interviews and tests and they tell you that you didn't get the position.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

A couple of interview rounds were conducted comprising of both technical and functional. Questions were pertinent and thought provoking. Overall, the entire interview process was smooth and all aspects of a candidate's personality is gauged.

Interview Questions

• How to ensure that your team members are actively engaged?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Morris Plains, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

In addition to a long application, they want you to answer questions in a video format, so with the camera on, questions come on the screen and you would answer them. I aced that because I was called in for a face to face. Met the group manager who would be my boss and his colleague by video conference. I answered all questions and thought it was a great fit. So did they, and I was scheduled for the "last round" by speaking to the IT Director in AZ. I was shocked to immediately find out this was not just a formality and a way to get to know the director. Instead she asked very tough "got cha" questions and questioned my answers whenever possible. When I didn't answer one of the questions, she said i could "pass", and I did. Never heard back from Honeywell. Here's my gut feeling: I wouldn't want to work in that group after speaking to that Director. She's got the staff wound up so tight, I could tell. If you join the IT group there, you might be sorry. It all flows downhill...

Interview Questions

• What's the toughest decision you had to make in the past 6 months?   Answer Question