Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,172 Interview Reviews

2.9

Experienced Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Norcross, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Honeywell's Interview Process has been outsourced to Randstad, an HR Consulting firm!
    Sadly, the job description was vague and poorly written.
    Further, the questions in the "self-paced On-Demand Video Interview" via webcam were inane and poorly done.
    How can Honeywell seriously expect to hire talent that fits their unique culture and needs by outsourcing the Interview Process to outsiders?

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. I applied online through the Honeywell careers website and was soon contacted by one of their recruiters about screening. It appears Honeywell uses a third party company for their hiring procedures. Once I got through the screening, I got scheduled for a 1 hour phone interview which was basically going over the resume and asking about the projects and my role in them. Then I was called for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and the team, where we talked more about the experience listed in the resume and quite a few behavioral questions. I was then offered the job in a week after the interview. The interview schedule was handled very smoothly by all their recruiters/coordinators and the whole process took 2- 4 weeks.

I found that the hiring team is genuinely interested in hiring a fit for their team and their requirements. I say so, because I had a rejection from a different team after what I thought was a successful in person interview spanning more than half a day. Please do not take rejections personally. If you do well and still get a rejection, the recruiters do their best to find the right fit with other teams in the company. That is how I landed the offer the second time.

Interview Questions

• Resume and experience that apply to the job description/technology/tools   Answer Question
    • Behavioral: Strengths/Weaknesses/Failures/team support/ Initiate/Leadership   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Orlando, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

Talked with a recruiter who later set me up for an interview. Long behavioral section and a pair programming exercise. All the recruiters were nice and helpful. Seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Add two roman numerals without changing them into a decimal first.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a campus career fair. They were fast to contact the other day. 1st round interview is 30 mins all kind of behaviroal questions. The hiring manager was very nice and polite.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Dropped my resume at Career Fair.
    They gave me an interview on the next day. But soon they sent me the regret email.
    Half month later, I received an OA, followed up with an on-site hiring event.
    2 round of coding test and 2 round of interviews.
    1st interview was a speed bq interview. 10 mins each interviewee. Then switch.
    2nd interview was by their software engineer.

Interview Questions

• What if your previous employer get better?What's your opinion about that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Expected STAR response, mostly behavioral questions. I was not asked about my technical skills. There were two men who interviewed me, each asked for a resume (so be prepared to have copies to give to them). If you do well for this interview, they ask you to go to a group interview at the Honeywell location you would be working at.
    I had a mandatory meeting with research mentors at Boeing the day of their next stage interview, and that turned them off. They will not reschedule for you. Unlucky on my part since I did not get the internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Name a time you had to use communication to solve a problem.
      What was one time you took a huge risk. What was the outcome?
      Ask about your resume qualifications, what you think was the hardest in terms of multitasking and juggling academics and research/ECs.
      What is your greatest strength and weakness?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I got this interview from career fair at upenn, I just talked to the people from honeywell, then he signed me in the time slot of interview next day, it's totally by luck and my CBE major. it's a on campus interview, and he asked you questions and you answer.

Engineer Interview

Interview

First meet was at a career fair and recruiters were not that nice. Did not offer you full attention either. Awful experience, people were rude, did not thoroughly explain process

Interview Questions

• Do you know anyone who works here? We do not hire people with connections   1 Answer

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell (Fairfield, OH).

Interview

Interview was very normal except at the end. Agreement made on pay and then get call from HR asking if I'd take less money. Should've known then that this was a sketchy company.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide us with your last 3 W2's   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional and very timely. The upper management team in this office was very thorough in what they were looking for and what their expectations were. Showed me the formal way of getting their expectation completed

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel   1 Answer