Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,025 Interview Reviews

2.9

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters had my university career fair and then applied online. Got an email about having a 5 min screening phone call. Then got an offer to go Kansas City for a final round of interviews. The final round was sort of like speed dating, you had five 30 minute interviews with different hiring managers. My first interview was pretty difficult, I could tell the guy didn't like me and I could see what he was writing in his notes and it didn't match what I was saying. He wrote down "She's mean to her teammates." After that experience, I was pretty down for the rest of the interviews and kind of felt like I was written off by the other managers. The last hiring manager didn't even interview me, he had his employee interview me while he was outside on a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Each hiring manager had 5 behavioral questions on a different topic like leadership, teamwork, social skills, etc.   1 Answer

Product Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (South Bend, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Several phone interviews (HR, general engineer, engineering manager), plus an on site interview and plant tour. Met with the people who would be your supervisors if you were hired full time, answered pretty standard interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe why you think that you would be a good fit for Honeywell.   Answer Question

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, in person interview with manager and peers, then an HR phone interview. This whole process took less than a month (from time of application to time of offer).

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Cleveland, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

I got an email to schedule an interview with an answering machine. I called the number and it explained the process and asked several questions and my answers were recorded to be reviewed later.

Interview Questions

• Please explain why you are interested in working here as an engineer   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

It was simple and easy. The interview lasted 15 minutes. HR interviewed me was late. It seems like HR wanted to get through the interview quick. I had no issues with the questions that HR was asking. It was a comfortable interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate?   1 Answer

Engineering Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgeley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Ridgeley, WV) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial interview was a video session where questions were displayed on the screen and you have a set amount of time to respond. one should prepare for this interview as if it were a face to face meeting. You should practice in advance with general interview question in front of a camera with a screen that you can view yourself.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was basically an online questionaire were I needed to record myself answering several questions. There were also other questions that nedded to be answered in writing. For the most part, the uestions were basic screening type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in Manufacturing and Engineering.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me for an in person interview. They were open about the process and explained the next steps. The longest part was waiting for the offer to come through.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

A fairly large group of us were interviewed at the event. About twenty people, consisting of recent graduates or graduating seniors. We were interviewed individually by technical managers. Five different interviews took place by five different managers, each lasting about 30 minutes.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Morris Plains, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

It was good. A lot of information was given at one time. I felt there was a lot of changes going on in the department. Also got a lot of vague answers.

Interview Questions

• Why do we reconcile accounts?   1 Answer