Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,201 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume on a campus career fair. They were fast to contact the other day. 1st round interview is 30 mins all kind of behaviroal questions. The hiring manager was very nice and polite.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Dropped my resume at Career Fair.
    They gave me an interview on the next day. But soon they sent me the regret email.
    Half month later, I received an OA, followed up with an on-site hiring event.
    2 round of coding test and 2 round of interviews.
    1st interview was a speed bq interview. 10 mins each interviewee. Then switch.
    2nd interview was by their software engineer.

Interview Questions

• What if your previous employer get better?What's your opinion about that.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Expected STAR response, mostly behavioral questions. I was not asked about my technical skills. There were two men who interviewed me, each asked for a resume (so be prepared to have copies to give to them). If you do well for this interview, they ask you to go to a group interview at the Honeywell location you would be working at.
    I had a mandatory meeting with research mentors at Boeing the day of their next stage interview, and that turned them off. They will not reschedule for you. Unlucky on my part since I did not get the internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Name a time you had to use communication to solve a problem.
      What was one time you took a huge risk. What was the outcome?
      Ask about your resume qualifications, what you think was the hardest in terms of multitasking and juggling academics and research/ECs.
      What is your greatest strength and weakness?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

1st interview was a recorded phone interview with a computer. Typical screener questions. 2nd interview was with Hiring Mgr and Peer. 3rd interview was with HR. Then got an offer.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Austin, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

I showed up at the career fair for NSBE 2017. Their booth is the prescreening process which they ask why rockwell, tell me about your specialities. They scheduled an interview an hour level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a creative solution that you came up with for a challenging problem.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I got this interview from career fair at upenn, I just talked to the people from honeywell, then he signed me in the time slot of interview next day, it's totally by luck and my CBE major. it's a on campus interview, and he asked you questions and you answer.

Engineer Interview

Interview

First meet was at a career fair and recruiters were not that nice. Did not offer you full attention either. Awful experience, people were rude, did not thoroughly explain process

Interview Questions

• Do you know anyone who works here? We do not hire people with connections   1 Answer

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell (Fairfield, OH).

Interview

Interview was very normal except at the end. Agreement made on pay and then get call from HR asking if I'd take less money. Should've known then that this was a sketchy company.

Interview Questions

• Can you provide us with your last 3 W2's   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screening by someone in HR; then a hand-off to another person in HR; a higher level HR manager; then a Finance Director. All phone interviews but the HON people were prepared and listened and were thoughtful with their questions and time. They definitely want to get a cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• Out of my previous roles, which one fit me best/least? What am I looking for now (in a company)? How did I motivate my sales teams in a previous role? What were the reasons why I left my previous jobs and moved to new companies?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very professional and very timely. The upper management team in this office was very thorough in what they were looking for and what their expectations were. Showed me the formal way of getting their expectation completed

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to travel   1 Answer