Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Senior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

phone interview with HR and then the hiring manager. Then was told the REQ is on hold. Overall experience was fine. Was told they would revisit this at a later date

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very engaging. The interviewer was very nice. I told him that it was my first in-person interview ever and he treated me very well. It was about 30 minutes long. At the beginning, they explained how many questions would be there and told me to use STAR method to answer those questions.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I first did a phone interview with a recruiter, she asked all behavioural question about leadership and working with a difficult team mate. She scheduled me for on site interview at the SWE16 confernce. I interviewed with a technical manager, It was mostly behavioral and then finished with some technical question

Interview Questions

• Have your stories about Leadership, team player and problem solving experience   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview is pretty much structured, and i was asked a few situational and easy behaviors questions. There were 3 interviewers, but the communication was not so nervous. generally good

Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus recruiting. 20 mins behavior questions on describing my recent projects and work, my strength and weakness, my role in a team, some questions related to control theories, what is my most favorite and least favorite course. Ask if I am willing to relocate.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

Interview

I met Honeywell at a career fair on campus. I received an on-campus interview within a week. They asked behavioral questions that were quite narrow and overall I felt unprepared. Definitely go through your life and think of situations where you dealt with change, leadership, adversity, etc.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where there was a change in your organization or life and you had to mitigate the fallout from that change.   1 Answer

Entry Level Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Mostly Behavioral and a few getting to know you questions in the interview.
    Takes about a month for them to get back to you. Afterwards they bring you on campus for a rotational interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

For me that's too long, because I wait for the company hire me for 5 month ago, but now I feel happy to be part for this company. I feel good in Honeywell

Interview Questions

• for the experience   1 Answer
    • I think they ask me about my experience an this job   1 Answer
    • I don't know   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I've interviewed for several positions at Honeywell over the years, some were more technical than others, all were panel interviews. Always interviewed with HR, a manager, and at least 2 technical people (usually engineers).

Interview Questions

• typical behavioral and situational interview questions... Biggest strength and weakness, name a major hurdle that you overcame at a previous job, how did you handle a disagreement, etc.

Also answered a host of technical questions pertaining to the particular position... Some were basic, some were very complex. Also, answered various questions about the development life-cycle of Aerospace HW/SW and regulatory requirements (DO 160/178/260), etc.
      Answer Question

Software Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Duluth, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online (around a month and a half ago) and contacted by HR. Processed was straight forward so nothing out of the box. As a first step received the test to complete, again it is very simple. If you know basic OOPS than it easy to crack. As a second step, scheduled for an on-site interview. This is a 3-hour process. Had an interview with HR, technical manager and coding quiz with team architect and senior developer. Each lasts for an hour.

I was offered the position but declined. I do not think there is a room for negotiation.

Interview Questions

• Technical Manager = What are you doing? How much are you willing to contribute? etc. This is mostly behaviour round.
      HR = Again, straight forward questions.
      Technical = this round contains two coding test. You will work as a team with some other candidate on a test. Basically, you have to demonstrate your teamwork skills. Also, how well you handle the situation e.g. are you a follower or a leader etc.
      4 Answers