Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017
1,172 Interview Reviews

2.9

Field Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

A Ranstand employee contacted me first. Then he sent me a digital interview link on Montage and online assessment questionnaire. Pretty easy process. If you are qualified in my case unfortunately I wasn't enough, Honeywell interviews you.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation for salary and currebt salary?   1 Answer
    • Have you troubleshot controllers, field devices and software/network issues? If so, please describe your experience?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. A couple of days later, I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone screening interview. The interview was completely automated. No human at the other end. It was a very cold and mechanical experience. The recruiter has not responded to several emails.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for Honeywell?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

30 minute, behavioral based interview. It was a very relaxed interview, more of a conversation than a serious interview. One day response time to be invited for a second round interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to influence someone's decision but didn't have a lot of data to back up your decision.   Answer Question

Senior ISC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Process was OK. They need a lot of supervisors..so much that the value stream manager (hiring manage) is still serving as a supervisor plus is new job. He was pleasant and accommodating but I could see that he was in great need of help in the form of supervisors.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral....using the STAR format, tell me about a time when you had to think outside the box   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Houston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i applied online and received their email after a week about a phone interview. i interviewed with Honeywell after a week. dream job, dream company...good people. ensure you know your stuff in terms of what you have on your resume and demonstrate you can make a good leader. good luck

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Went to Honeywell booth at an on-site at job fair. Talked to recruiter, introduced myself, he took a quick interview and then was selected for a real on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had difficult team members.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Honeywell (Geneva, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. I got a call if i would be interested in a position and if so to apply. I applied two weeks later i had a phone interview questions on why i was interested and whether i could commit. I had the opportunity to fly out to the facility and took a tour and had my second interview with the engineering director.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, tell me of past experiences that demonstrate specific skills   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

I had a short phone interview with the recruiter to verify my interest and experience and then a longer phone interview with a couple members of the team I'm joining. I was then brought in a month or so later for an on-site interview with the group.

Interview Questions

• I was asked of a task that I had failed at or had major difficulty with and what I learned from it. Not an unexpected question though.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell in July 2017.

Interview

Very Professional Interview Process. Video Interview, HR Phone Screen, 3 Phone interviews with supervisor and the VP of sales for the group, & 1 In person Interview. One issue with the process was it took very long from my offer to when onboarding specialist reached out to me.

Interview Questions

• Video Interview was new and great way to screen sales candidates   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to overcome a objection from a customer. How did you handle it   Answer Question

Event and Trade Show Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

First phone interview I was asked typical interview questions. I was in contact by a Ranstad employee after submitting my application. I was given clear directions and how to get on the conference call and it went smoothly. Everyone was very nice and it went very well. I have a second interview coming up.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences that relate to this position   Answer Question