Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

It was a HireVue interview that asked a few behavioral questions regarding my knowledge of Honeywell, why I like technology, and why I chose my major. There was a timer that let you practice the question and then you answered the question as it recorded you. You had 2 tries for each question and there was no break in-between the questions. The whole process took like 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kirkland, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 hours. Mostly technical questions, some scenario questions. They were friendly and gave you time to answer the questions. Wasn't that bad of an experience compared to other interviews that I been to.

Product Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Coon Rapids, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Short meeting with engineering manager and sr. engineer with standard questions regarding work experience, school, and career goals followed by a short tour. Nothing too surprising. They also wanted to know how soon I could start working.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed online and HR called to go over resume. Spoke with hiring manager and told me immediately he would love to set up a plant interview. STAR questions as well as technical questions were asked

Electronic Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty easy, asked about experience and knowledge with ESD, electric parts, manufacturing. Also, dealing with coworkers, persons who use English as a second language. Lastly, what can you bring to the team?

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Took place at a career fair. First had to answer two basic behavioral questions and was then given an interview. During the interview, they asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, explain projects, and involvement. Taking a long time to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a group member was not contributing in a group project?   Answer Question

BD Director Interview

Interview

1st interview was an extensive set of written questions essay questuons and background infornmation.

2nd interview 3 weeks later was a chat box interview where one composes essay questions while being observed by the computer and then answers verbal questions from a computer aviator.

3rd interview 1 month later was a poorly executed Skype for business which started late due to a scheduling conflict with their team and ended abruptly as the time expired with no way to contact the interviewers.

It's been a month and I have heard nothing and my calls go in returned.

Very un professional.

I

Interview Questions

• standard questions

many violated my current confidentiality agreement with my previous employer. For example;
      salary history bonus others.
      1 Answer

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Online phone screening with third party recruiting company, lead to in person interview with hiring manager onsite. Process post interview is very long if going for security clearance. Really depends on the hiring manager as they are directly involved in the interviewing process from the get go.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Lean manufacturing process and Six Sigma   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Web interview invitation followed by phone interview followed by face to face. The actual interviews were quick and painless. the interviewers were very nice and friendly. Very knowledgeable and smart people but also kind. The actual hiring process was very lengthy. First applied in october start day Jan 2nd. So far so good with the position. Was not interviewed by my actual manager but a higher up. The interviewers were actually surprisingly high up. I think as company they just like to have a hand in who is working for them

PP&C Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Applied through my schools career site. The interview was over the phone with three different managers and it was mostly standard behavior questions mixed in with one or two difficult questions. It was more relaxed than I thought and they gave me plenty of time to think about my answers for the more difficult questions. The whole process took about 3 weeks since I first applied. It was a rather quick process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the greatest three things that have impacted you during your educational career.   Answer Question