Honeywell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017
1,021 Interview Reviews

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

Hiring manager was 15 minutes late to call for the phone interview due to recruiter mis-communication. Hiring Manager was very apologetic and interview went well. The positon was not to my liking, so I declined.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an Online interview through hirevue. The questions are prerecorded and you have 2 trys to answer and record each question. The process took about 40 muniutes. Phone or laptop with camera required.

Interview Questions

• Why I was a good match? Recording the answer through hirevue (camera required)   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a phone interview for an industrial engineering internship. I was interviewed by two people, very relaxed interviewing method, focused mainly on questions regarding group work and some personality questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where a project didn't go as planned. How did you and your group react to the problem?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I had a quick response within 2 days. They set up a phone interview first which consisted of very general questions just getting to know you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, your goals, information about school gpa, each work experience and what I did there   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2017.

Interview

It was a HireVue interview that asked a few behavioral questions regarding my knowledge of Honeywell, why I like technology, and why I chose my major. There was a timer that let you practice the question and then you answered the question as it recorded you. You had 2 tries for each question and there was no break in-between the questions. The whole process took like 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kirkland, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about 3 hours. Mostly technical questions, some scenario questions. They were friendly and gave you time to answer the questions. Wasn't that bad of an experience compared to other interviews that I been to.

Product Manufacturing Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Coon Rapids, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Short meeting with engineering manager and sr. engineer with standard questions regarding work experience, school, and career goals followed by a short tour. Nothing too surprising. They also wanted to know how soon I could start working.

Maintenance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed online and HR called to go over resume. Spoke with hiring manager and told me immediately he would love to set up a plant interview. STAR questions as well as technical questions were asked

Electronic Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty easy, asked about experience and knowledge with ESD, electric parts, manufacturing. Also, dealing with coworkers, persons who use English as a second language. Lastly, what can you bring to the team?

BD Director Interview

Interview

1st interview was an extensive set of written questions essay questuons and background infornmation.

2nd interview 3 weeks later was a chat box interview where one composes essay questions while being observed by the computer and then answers verbal questions from a computer aviator.

3rd interview 1 month later was a poorly executed Skype for business which started late due to a scheduling conflict with their team and ended abruptly as the time expired with no way to contact the interviewers.

It's been a month and I have heard nothing and my calls go in returned.

Very un professional.

I

Interview Questions

• standard questions

many violated my current confidentiality agreement with my previous employer. For example;
      salary history bonus others.
      1 Answer