Honeywell Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

30 mins phone interview with engineer. All about technical questions

Interview Questions

• Testing of a safety door question   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

The first contact I had with Honeywell was through a campus career fair. After talking to the company reps I was given a next day interview. The interview went very well and the interviewer was clearly impressed. The next step was to go to their website and fill out a profile including resume and other information, relatively detailed. Approximately two weeks later I was emailed by a recruiter for the company to say that I really should apply to a mechanical engineering intern position. The same recruiter called me that afternoon(I was in class and it went to voicemail), then at 7am the next morning to tell me I really needed to apply for this position. Roughly two weeks after this I received an invitation to a Fantastic Friday interviewing event being held close to their site. I was also instructed to go online and fill out exactly the same information I had already filled out(which was also all on my submitted resume) again. I also had to fill out a hard copy application and security paperwork which was to be turned in at the start of the event.

The interviewing event started at 11am on a Thursday with a security interview, followed by a general information session at 4pm, panel of former interns at 5pm, and a two hour dinner at 6 which was basically an interview before the interview where 5 interviewers for the next day were seated with roughly the same number of interviewees at each table(roughly 70 people were being interviewed). The following morning started with more security information at breakfast at 7am, followed by five interviews in a row starting at 8:30. The interviews were conducted by a different person each time, and each person covered a different section of a larger set of interview questions(one person did leadership questions, one person did technical, etc). The questions were almost completely behavioral, there were just a few technical questions that covered basic knowledge. Following the interviews there was an optional low key lunch provided.

Interview Questions