Honeywell Principal Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Principal Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

More of a meet and greet. Relaxing on some fronts with softball questions. Had lunch with manager and met future coworkers. Then talked to HR about benefits. Never met with upper management. They flew me in and had everything setup well. Lasted a full day onsite. Took several months for them to set things up after initial contact.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your daily tasks.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Are you a self starter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Valley, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Deer Valley, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a series of interviews starting with HR and progressing to the Hiring Manager and a committee of expected colleagues. The committee consisted of four other people of various departments and backgrounds.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There were 5 members on the interview team. Each person asked 3 questions. The whole process took about an hour. The questions ranged from general, "Tell us about your three greatest strengths and three things you can improve on" To very specific questions about experience with certain tools. They also asked about how you would handle certain kinds of situations like how to handle an employee who is not performing up to expectations.

Interview Questions

• How do you assure your project stays on track?   1 Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview

I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

There were 7 rounds taken... six of them were technical and last one was with BU head.

Interview Questions

• About how will you cope up with the project hazards situation?   Answer Question