Honeywell Principal Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Principal Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Valley, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Deer Valley, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a series of interviews starting with HR and progressing to the Hiring Manager and a committee of expected colleagues. The committee consisted of four other people of various departments and backgrounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tampa, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There were 5 members on the interview team. Each person asked 3 questions. The whole process took about an hour. The questions ranged from general, "Tell us about your three greatest strengths and three things you can improve on" To very specific questions about experience with certain tools. They also asked about how you would handle certain kinds of situations like how to handle an employee who is not performing up to expectations.

Interview Questions

• How do you assure your project stays on track?   1 Answer

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview

I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

There were 7 rounds taken... six of them were technical and last one was with BU head.

Interview Questions

• About how will you cope up with the project hazards situation?   Answer Question