Honeywell Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Process Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Greensboro, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

On college campus interview. I talked with them about my interest to the company. I gave them my resume, then around 6:00 pm I received a phone call from the recruiter that they wanted to schedule me for interview tomorrow. It was one-o-one interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where working as team you motivate your team members and what is the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell in September 2014.

Interview

I talked with Honeywell at my college career fair. The representatives I talked to were incredibly personable and easy to talk to. We just talked over my resume and what I would like to do at Honeywell. At the career fair, I was signed up an interview the following day. The interview was also rather lax. Rather than behavioral or technical questions, we just talked about my resume. It lasted just under 30 minutes. I have yet to hear back for certain, but I am doubtful about moving on to the second round. There were 6x the number of applicants than there were spots open to move on to the next round. My interview wasn't terrible by any means but it also wasn't amazingly great (which is what I think is required to have a real shot).

Interview Questions

• So I see you have 'x' on your resume. Tell me a little bit about that.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Interview

I applied online via the Honeywell Careers website. Within hours of my completed submission, a recruiter sent me and email and asked if and when i was available for a phone screed. The phone screen was nothing technical really just ran through my resume. we talked about my education experience and salary requirements and things of that nature. She said that she would pass my resume to the hiring manager and if he were interested we would set up a more formal phone interview with him. There were more than one of the positions open, with different hiring manager. So both hiring managers were included on the call. The interview went fairly well no questions were hard.. It lasted about 45 minutes. I was told they had other people to interview and once the harrowed it down they would contact me if i were chosen for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a process that you have changed for the better in your current position. How were the changes implemented.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Multi team interviews, most questions were high level and very little review about technical competence is needed together the job. Behavior and the ability to relate with people is what is most important!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation ability as a new hire, in reference to base pay, but can get sign on bonus if persistent.