Honeywell Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Program Manager Interview Questions

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed.com. Got a call from recruiter for a 30 minutes call.
Then my name got submitted to the hiring manager for the next interview.
The phone interview with the hiring manager along with 2 other managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you persuade leadership to fund your program?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interviewer didn't know the basics of what's appropriate and legal to ask a candidate. Considering the hiring manager is high up the chain, you have to wonder if the hiring manager ever received proper training regarding the "legal" questions that can be asked. Example questions include "do you have a husband" and "tell me about your family." How stupid could the hiring manger be? I am not making this up; these were the exact questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Example questions include "do you have a husband" and "tell me about your family." How stupid could the hiring manger be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Everyone and their brother is on the interview loop, sometimes they forget to tell the brother. Several phone interviews were missed, with calls made off-hours and without a heads up. Myself and others have had to come onsite multiple times.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between a burn-down and a burn-up chart.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Melville, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Initially there was a telephone interview and then this was followed by 2 separate interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Cleveland, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online, got an email for Interview, Good interview

Location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Morristown, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

First there is an interview by Honeywell's captive recruiting firm. They aren't overly bright. Then you fill out their online form which is very buggy. It's probably a Saas, so only partly their fault. Finally the hiring manager interviewed me. It was a solid interview by a smart guy, I cannot complain.

Then, despite my leaving messages and sending emails, they never called to tell me what the results were. Classy.

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in August 2008.

Interview

Interview Process was with two large groups of 8 people each. Friendly, informative. HR hiring was recently outsourced and company providing this was not up to full speed on the benefits. Ended up getting short changed as they advised certain things that were not true in the end.

Interview Questions

• Can Lean Six Sigma be taken too far?   2 Answers

Negotiation

This was where it got muddy in regards to benefits. It's very difficult to compare companies on these points and the new outsourced hiring HR group did not know the information well enough, misleading

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2008.

Interview

Introduction to company was via personal introduction by a high-level employee. First meeting was informational with executive level. Second meeting was an interview with the hiring manager for the position. Third meeting was 2 person panel interview. Know the company, the business and the work environment. Honeywell has excellent employees, so hiring from within is the norm.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work for a global company that operates 24/7?   1 Answer
    • Give an example when....   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated an increased salary and job grade based on previous work experience.

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell in October 2011.

Interview

I am a current employee interviewed for PM position. Interview was by phone with 4 managers in attendance. Questions asked were mainly behavioral type PM questions. All managers who were in the interview process are all PMP certified and very knowledgable of the PM process.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in July 2008.

Interview

First I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a telephone screening interview. Then, I was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager for about 1 hour. I was asked to go back to meet with another 3 people the week after. It was a panel interviwe.

Interview Questions

• If you were tasked to reduce cost by xx%, what would you do?   Answer Question