Honeywell Interview Questions in Redmond, WA | Glassdoor

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Applied through the online portal. Got a call a week later to do phone screen. A week after that went in for an in person. Interviewed with the manager and one other person on the team. Manager went right into the technical questions asking about my background, looking for how I would fit into the role most likely. There were a number of technical questions about my Aerospace, programing and engineering knowledge. The interview was more of a conversation than scripted. No personality questions as other mentioned. I would say the interview wasn't easy. Afterward I got a tour of the facility. Offer came little over a week later.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with data integrity? Explain your experience.   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Panel review with engineering managers, engineers, and HR. Questions were easy enough, but most people knew me because I had worked there a few years before. Interviews have become more formal in recent years.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone that did not "pull their weight" on a team?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do you do AutoCAD? Interview on phone only. Simplest I have ever had. I wished I could have come to the plant, but it is a government installation. If I hadn't been out of work for a while I wouldn't have taken it as the rate is the lowest I have ever had. The coworkers are nice. Salaries are low, no chance for permanent work as a TW. Revolving door of contractors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

ISC Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a half day event with plant tour, explanation of operations and lunch at onsite cafeteria ending with panel interview with standard "tell me about a time" interview questions. They seemed very aggressive in recruiting and turnover seems very high so I was very cautious. It was like they were selling themselves instead of me selling my skillset which made me very nervous as to why.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult situation at work, what was it and how did you handle it? Standard stuff and easy to answer if you use the SMART method.   1 Answer

Principal Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

A 1/2 hour phone interview by the manager, followed up with a panel interview with the design team. In the first interview, the manager sold me on the company culture and went over the job. He then had some questions of me along the lines of my resume. The panel included software, hardware, and test team project leads and the manager. They alternated from a list of questions they had prepared beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would bid and decompose a project software from the customer requirements, statement of work, and team schedule.   1 Answer

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA).

Interview

The Company does a panel interview with senior members of the group and the hiring manager. It is a structured interview process using predetermined questions and everyone in the panel they have the same format. The questions are from STAR Method and related to Aerospace engineering, the interview typically takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes. In most cases it will come down to manager’s decision for hiring. It usually takes about a month for HR to contact the individual. There will be a drug screening test, background check, and immigration status check. If the individual passes all those tests, he will have an orientation day with HR and he will start his first day the following day.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to make a split second decision.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The manager was very easy going and understanding.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

The company can not put it's act together. I had initial informal interview with hiring manager. His summary was very positive: he stated that I am better than other candidates and promised to follow up in a couple of month.
    I sent thank you note, followed up multiple times, called and after many attempts got the answer that they are thinking about the interview process. After that no responses, no communication.
    My Emails and calls got ignored.
    I am fine if they will decide that there are better candidates, but no response is absolutely not professional.

Strongly recommend not to work with/for them.

Engineering Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

One phone interview and I was hired as a Contractor.