Honeywell Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2017

Sales Interview

Interview

After applying process took about 4 months. Received numerous phone interviews, one on demand interview, a face to face, then a online panel interview. After panel interview offer was made and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer objected to the sale because of price and how you overcame the objection.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Web interview invitation followed by phone interview followed by face to face. The actual interviews were quick and painless. the interviewers were very nice and friendly. Very knowledgeable and smart people but also kind. The actual hiring process was very lengthy. First applied in october start day Jan 2nd. So far so good with the position. Was not interviewed by my actual manager but a higher up. The interviewers were actually surprisingly high up. I think as company they just like to have a hand in who is working for them

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

Interview

People were very nice. Big company interview process. Only thing was being on time was something not respected. This was the first time in all my interviews that multiple time the interviewer was late. Overall great interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you thinking of moving?   1 Answer

We were not on the same page with the Salary expectations. I was disappointed because I was clear on the application regarding this.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (New Delhi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process should be as per company standard policy which is equal for all candidates. like first Telephonic, after that company should call for 1 to 1 technical round and then after technical interview they should call for HR round for discussions on salary & other company procedures.