Honeywell Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

3.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Good interview process with several sales executives and human resources. Three stage interview with background check, proof of citizenship, previous employment history, last three years earnings, references etc. They would expect you to understand the overall business and have previous experience. You may be asked to give a presentation to show how articulate you are in front of the customer.

Negotiation

Not much flexibility in salary range or commission base

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

HR - Telephone interview, Hiring Manager - telephone interview . Manager & Colleagues panel interview with technical presentation. Given some technical data late and 1 day before interview to add pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why Honeywell, why you leaving your last job?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Stafford, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Good start to process. Contacted by HR directly and telephone interviews set up within days. Very quickly a face to face interview was set up. Following this interview I was congratulated on my preparation and told that the next step would be a face to face meeting with another manager and that he hoped the rest of the process went well and that I would soon be working for honeywell. I was advised the rest of the hiring process wouldn't take longer than. Two weeks. After two weeks I received an automated response from the Honeywell recruitment system saying I had been unsuccessful. Go figure !! I met all of the criteria for the role. The conclusion to the process was both disappointing and in my opinion lacked professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a variety of business related questions that touched upon my experience relative to the role.
      The face to face interview was very unique where I was given the opportunity to put my questions to one of the sales leaders. .no questions were put to me. This is where I find the automated response telling me I had been unsuccessful confusing. To take me all the way through to a face to face meeting after asking me all of their questions on the phone and not asking me anymore at the face to face, if they had no intention of proceeding with me, then why make me drive 146 miles just for me to ask questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question