Honeywell Senior Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Senior Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online to a requisition, HR consultant called me asked a few basic questions about my interest and then set up the interview.
Interview consisted of a formal interview with 6-8 people asking most behavioral questions for 1.5 hours.
Then I gave a 45-minute technical presentation to a group of about 10 people.
The rest of the day consisted of lunch, a facility tour, and then either small groups or 1-on-1 conversations with employees working in the group or similar areas. Gave me a chance to ask questions and get a feel for the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Des Plaines, IL).

Interview

1. An HR guy contacted me through email.
    2. He asked me some questions regarding whether I wan to relocate, the minimum salary and ....
    3. The Hiring Manager sent me some questions through HR and asked me to answer those questions. I couldn't really answer all those questions.

Interview Questions

• I was not sure whether I was a good fit for that position. They actually were looking for people with the backgrounds in some special software.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Did an summer internship at Honeywell. After which I got 3 Technical interviews and 1 HR interview. Technical was hard and challenging and HR was basic stuffs about pay and previous company etc

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

Decent technical interview. Mostly resume was discussed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Honeywell (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with follow up site visit. Review panel follow up after individual interviews with senior personnel. Taken to lunch with a group of similar aged employees. Laboratory visit included in the site walkaround

Interview Questions

• Ability to get security clearance   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, everything is negotiable

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview first talk about my experience on the resume. Quite casual. Then got notified to come for a onsite interview. No technical presentation. Interviewed with six different people, including managers, directors, and engineers. Mostly focus on my experience and possible contribution to the company.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a product of this company and ask me to offer some solution for their problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blackwood, NJ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Blackwood, NJ) in August 2011.

Interview

Very thorough interview process that included a programming test and numerous one-on-one interviews. The technical people were all very positive. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Difficult and subtle C programming test, that apparently is almost never answered correctly.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

The Interview in HAIL was multi layer with many Business and technical Managers . The interview process was lengthy but smoothly arranged by HR. Initially I got interviewed by Business Manager then Vertical manager, Regional business leader and finally by HR. Overall interview process was good to analyze my skills and expertise also I get privilege to know about the leaders of process industry.

Interview Questions

• The Interview was about experience and skills.   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Simple. Just introduction and basic theory questions. Confidence checking. They will check if your ambitions are matching with company's future projects. 3 rounds of interview. two technical and one HR.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Most likely 2 round then one round will be taken by manager.
    HR round will be there. Candidate may need to multiple time.
    Need to give partner round based on the project.
    Then offer letter will be released.