Honeywell Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Honeywell Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tempe, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview process was a phone interview followed up by two in person interviews. The hiring process then took an additional week prior to me receiving an offer. The hiring manager and HR were prompt, professional, and courteous.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate business leaders to stay on top of the financials?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

Three separate panel interviews (2-3 people). Each lasted about 45 minutes each.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

It was a panel interview with 3 people. They all asked technical questions including describing cash flow statement and how it flows through to the balance sheet & P&L. They also asked behavioral questions like 5 year goals, describing how I handled a stressful situation, what big things I've accomplished in the past with work. I rate a difficult as some of the technical questions I hadn't reviewed in years, for those to be sprung on me as a senior analyst was surprising.

Interview Questions

• First explain each line in the balance sheet, cash flow statement and P&L. Then explain how they all flow together.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell in June 2009.

Interview

Like most large companies, the on-line application process is fairly intensive and detailed. However, I received a fairly quick response from the hiring division and was invited to interview directly with the hiring manager. I'm not sure if that is the norm, or because there was an immediate need with this particular contract.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a salary directly with the hiring manager.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

You will have 3 to 4 rounds. Normal interview process. No technical question. Focus on your resume and previous experience. Be yourself. you will have case study and need to analyse and present in an hour time max.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be the best fit for this role   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It is good, most of the questions are on Business Analytics and case studies. Also Behavioural assessment with Face to face Interview. In all aspect i must say Interview process was really nice, HR was really helpful.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I have in FP&A.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

First Technical Round where questions were mainly pertaining to what written in Resume, Make sure resume covers Financial Analysis portion because that is a must. Financial analysis should cover month end closures, variance analysis, etc. Interviewer wont ask tough questions but just would like to know whether you have worked or not. Its ok if you have worked slightly you will be able to handle the questions. Then Normal Director Round on some other day which is basically final patch up kind of thing..be confident and show willingness to join the organization.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Started with Group Discussion, Two technical rounds as One P&L was given and was asked to give three key observations with reasons and convince the interviewer other was to understand on what i did in my Audit days and was asked to share the experience and some questions followed up on why did i take certain approach.
    Final ROund was Director round where the question as stated below was asked.

HR round which confirmed me on how sustainable i would be to the company and knowing my attitude towards work.

Interview Questions

• How can we explain the logic of Accounts Receivable being on the Asset side of balance sheet to a Leader from a Non-Finance background?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Very robust interview process but little slow. five to six rounds of interview, look for talent having good academic background with good subject knowledge

Interview Questions

• question on practical aspect of jobs like process improvements resulted in savings, development of team members, problem solving approach, etc   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Pune (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

one telephonic round and then 2 interview one by supervisor and then his boss

Interview Questions

• Where do you see youself in next 5 yrs
      Why want to join us